Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rain Of Fall


Caught in the rain of fall
Dragging my feet through leaves
My mind is constantly wandering
Through the trees the wind weaves

I think of you staring at the sky
OK this is by Anonymous

Water soaking my hair
Your memories are present
As I breathe the moistened air

Why did you have to leave?
Leaving me alone in this place
But you are still my light in the rain
Through the mist I see your face

I had felt so lost
Everything hurt inside
But with every raindrop falling
All the pain has set aside

Caught in the rain of fall
I am calm at last
I continue walking soaking wet
Under the shadow you had caste

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Rae I love blogging I am labeled as emo but I like to say that i'm just myself I am not in any real school i am cyber schooled I have a second degree black belt in taekwondo so mess with me and i'll kick your ass